You can be assured of exponential growth in your career in coming years
The vibrant and creative working environment makes our institute a great place to work. There is openness towards discussing new ideas and the support of the senior management is quite encouraging. There is respect for individual and Team working is valued.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We’re committed to providing our people with an opportunity that opens many possibilities for them to meet their career and personal developmental goals. Through the various learning and development programmes that we have, you will have the opportunity to work with professional experts.
REWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Our Rewards and recognition program provides opportunities to reward individuals and teams who have made outstanding contributions from expectations of their job roles.
We offer attractive salaries and other benefits to our employees for their great work.
Flexible working hours
Our institute is well equipped with all the modern teaching equipments to facilitate the faculties and other employees.
Explore Our Opening
Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
A flexible approach to work.
Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns.
Strong organizational and time management abilities.
Familiarity with social media and web analytics.
Preferable if you carry any work experience in education sector.
1. Would need to create smart intelligent graphics, fast and over see junior designers work.
2. Interact with clients, take the brief and deliver accordingly.
3. Should have good knowledge of colours, colour coordination and other aspects of design such as balance, harmony etc
1) Writing articles, blogs , press releases, technical content and web content.
2) Writing social media posts, meta- descriptions, business listings and classifieds.
3) Must be able to conduct thorough research and write good quality content.
4) Staying updated with popular trends.
5) Clearly understand the target audience, brand positioning and competition.
6) Coordinate with the client and able to interpret clients' brief properly.
7) Create, develop & manage original content for online and offline channels that include but are not limited to Ads, Brochures, Websites, Newsletters, Outdoors & Social media.