Avision Institute the Top Institute for RBI Grade-B Coaching in India.
Join Our New and Special Batches for RBI Grade-B 2019 & 2020 for Upcoming Banks Exam at Avision Institute, India (Kolkata).
Dear aspirants RBI is announced the most awaited recruitment on RBI Grade-B 2019. The Notification is published on September 2019. Avision Institute the Best coaching institute in India will start a New fresh batch for targeting to crack RBI Grade-B exams. This batch is special for those aspirants who are willing to go for RBI Grade-B 2019 exams with their skills and perfection.
Avision Institute plans to provide the best result under the circumstances of most experienced and qualifiedfaculty members from all over India. We provide the most modernized classrooms with the latest technology of educational format. We cover the entire Courses of RBI Grade-B with our best and latest study materials and best tricks techniques.
Let’s do the details analyses of RBI Grade-B 2019 below.
RBI GRADE B EXAM NOTIFICATION
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution. Working with the RBI or Reserve Bank of India is itself a privilege. Be an officer and you will be working with the country’s most intelligent minds.
As a RBI Grade B Officer, your job will be to always be informed about inflation, design certain guidelines for various PSB’s (Public Sector Banks)
You will also be responsible to manage certain Government & Central Bank accounts.
As you all know, RBI’s main job is to circulate coins & currencies in the system. Your job will be to help make sure this process works smoothly & functions properly.
RBI is the backbone of Indian Economy; you will be responsible to assist RBI in this responsible task!
RBI GRADE-B VACANCY
RBI Grade B Vacancies were declared 199 no. of vacancies for RBI Grade B 2019. Let’s have a detail look at the vacancies for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam.
RBI Grade B (GEN)
RBI Grade B (DEPR)
RBI Grade B (DSIM)
The tentative schedule of RBI Grade B will be released soon by Reserve Bank of India. Candidates can get an overview of the RBI Grade B coming Schedule 2019 from below.
Release of online application form
21st September 2019
Last date to submit online application form
11th October 2019
Release of Admit card for Phase-I Exam
October to November
Commencement of Phase-I exam
9th November 2019
Commencement of Phase-II exam
1st December 2019
RBI Grade-B- DEPR / DSIM Paper-II & III (Online/Written Examination)
2nd December 2019
Interview Process and Results
To be announced
The starting salary of RBI Grade B in-hand approx. Rs 12-14 lac per annum. The RBI Grade B Salary is mentioned below:
Apart from the RBI Grade B Salary, the RBI Grade B employees will enjoy various details allowances, perks which are listed below:
1. Dearness Allowance: The RBI Grade B officers will receive DA of 113% of the basic salary.
2. HRA Allowance: The Reserve Bank of India will offer 2BHK/3BHK flat to the RBI Grade B employees. If the employees are not allocated with flats, then they can claim up to Rs 70,000 as rent allowance.
3. Medical Allowance: Employees can claim medical allowances up to 4000 Rupees. These medical allowances are also valid for the dependents of the employees.
4. Education Allowances: Based on various parameters the officials will offer medical allowances to some of their employees. Those selected RBI Grade B officer can avail Rs. 4000/- under education allowance every month.
5. Fuel Allowance: If the RBI Grade B employee owns a vehicle in his/her name, then they can claim up to 150 liters of fuel per month.
6. Maid Allowance: For RBI Grade B employees, Rs 3000/- will be offered under the maid allowance.
7. Mobile Allowance: RBI Grade B employees can claim up to Rs 1500/- as mobile allowance.
8. Sodexo Coupons: RBI provides the employees with Sodexo coupons worth Rs 2000/- which can be spent on food/groceries.
9. Leave Fare Concession Travel (LFC): Once in two years the employees can avail LFC for self, spouse & dependents under LFC Travel allowance. The RBI will offer around 100000 for the employees under LFC allowance.
10. Briefcase allowance: The officers can avail Rs.7000 under briefcase allowance. Employees can reimburse the amount of briefcase every three years once.
11. Pectacles allowances: Spectacles allowance of Rs 7000/- can be claimed for either the RBI Grade B officer or the spouse of RBI Grade B officer.
Age : Between 21 and 30 years.
Must be a citizen of India
Must be a subject of Nepal
Must be a subject of Bhutan
Must be a Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 who has the intention of settling permanently in India.
A person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Educational Qualifications: A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th and10th standard examinations. The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years.
A number of attempts: Candidates belonging to unreserved i.e. General Category, who had already appeared Six times for Phase-I Examination for this post in the past, are not eligible to apply. No such restriction applies to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD, if the posts are reserved for them.
Phase-I: Preliminary Written Exam
Note: For each incorrect response, a penalty of -0.25 is given. The minimum aggregate cut-off marks for being shortlisted for Phase-II of the examination is decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies.
Phase-II: Mains written Exam
Name of Paper
Type of Paper
Paper – I : Economic and Social Issues
Paper – II : English (Writing Skills)
Descriptive Online, to be typed with the help of keyboard on the computer screen
Paper – III : (Optional) Finance and Management or Economics or Statistics
Note: Paper I and Paper III will be set bilingually in English and Hindi. A candidate has to secure minimum marks separately in each paper as well as aggregate.
Tier – I: Preliminary Exam
Tier – II: Mains Exam
Tier – III: Interview
This phase comprises of an interview with a panel of 4-5 Bureaucrats / Psychologists. The theme of the interview is HR and the general perception of a candidate towards the nation, the government and the knowledge of the Indian and International Banking system. The interview is of 50 Marks. Candidates are shortlisted for the interview, based on the aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III). The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for the Interview will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies. A candidate may opt for an interview either in Hindi or English. Final Selection will be through merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II examination and interview.
Paper-I – Economic and Social Issues
Growth and Development – Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income – Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India – Sustainable Development and Environmental issues. Economic Reforms in India – Industrial and Labour Policy – Monetary and Fiscal Policy – Privatization – Role of Economic Planning. Globalization – Opening up of the Indian Economy – Balance of Payments, Export – Import Policy – International Economic I